Saturday, April 23, 2011

Holy smokes Bat Man, I've been "saturated" (as in Asylum Strength will leave you drenched in sweat!)


Wow, Shaun T's Strength packs a "sweaty" punch!  I was wanting to grab the ole bucket again.  My gosh, I'm going to have to literally bring it in my exercise room and leave it there!!  Just how can a "strength" workout leave you so drenched?  (well at least I still have a smile on my face....really that was because it was OVER, ha!)  I look like a wet dog with my hair all matted to my head! 

Now that I'm all showered and freshened up, I do feel great!  The workout was awesome & unique, like Shaun knows best.  Nothing traditional here at all.  I did have an "audience" for a few minutes as hubby watched my performance so you know I had to "step it up a notch".  My bicep curl into squats into burpees into pushups, etc never looked so good (hee hee).  The back set seemed to go on & on & on.....I know I'll be feeling that! 

On another note, I wanted to give a shout out to my fitness bud, Jenny Ford.  I have done her Step by Step workout and can I say I LOVE IT!  I want to do it again and again (well you get the picture).  Jenny sent me an extra copy so I thought I'd share the love!  I'll do a random drawing from my followers.  If you are interested, please comment to this thread.  I'll randomly draw a person from those interested on 5/28 and send you the dvd so you can enjoy some Jenny awesomeness!  (I will make mention of this periodically so newer followers can participate as well....you only have to reply that you are interested once)

Have a great fit day!


Denise



3 comments:

  1. Jenny Ford workouts sounds great, would love to try her workouts. Glad you're enjoying Asylum,I like doing killer workouts and feeling great after them. Love your workout top, it's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of Jenny Ford workouts but willing to give it a try! following your blog with lots of interest! good luck to you! :)
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout out Denise! I am enjoying reading your blog, and progressions. I LOVE that you are so real, and that you have the determination! I am sure you are inspiring a lot of people. You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete