Friday, May 13, 2011

Choices

We all make 'em....choices!  Every single day we decide to do this or do that but if you want to hit a certain goal (or get into that new pair of jeans), you need to be diligent.  You see, the choices we DON'T MAKE are as important as the ones we DO!! 

You have a choice to exercise or skip it, eat that piece of cake or just a piece of fruit---get the picture??  If you aren't making the "right" choices (or non at all), then you aren't moving toward the goal.  Comprende?  And by all means, don't let others do the choosing for you. 

Today I choose to do the right thing.  I'm reevaluating my goals and cutting out the things that won't get me to where I need to be. Tomorrow, it goes into practice.....get ready world, here I come!

So what are you ready for?  It's your choice!! 


Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment